Monday, May 5, 2008

Taking It Too Far

It's cool to be proud of the stuff you enjoy. For example, you can have pictures of you and that massive fish that you caught that one weekend in the Catskills posted on your cubicle wall. You can wear an Aqua Teen Hunger Force t-shirt. You can wear your Rutgers Scarlet Knights sweatshirt.

There's a point where you take it too far. Like, for example, dressing up like the Scarlet Knight randomly during the day and wearing it to work. That's not right. Or those creepy [censored for the family audience] at Otakon, probably the only thing that can increase the likelihood of me avoiding Baltimore.

And there's this woman, who apparently is a Yankees Fan and allegedly ran over a Red Sox fan with her car. Now I'm a big Yankees fan and I have really thought about fun things to do to Red Sox fans (my current favorite is boiling them in either beans or white clam chowder), but there's a line that has to be drawn. I'm not about to break the law and kill someone because he/she is a Red Sox fan. I might make an exception for Phillies or Orioles fans, though.

At least she wasn't dressed like Derek Jeter when she ran the guy over.

No comments: